FORGED London | Coronavirus (Covid-19)
To our valued customers, we wanted to give you an update in light of this current pandemic.
Our day to day lives are being disrupted at the moment, and as a company we are no different. However FORGED London will continue to provide the same seamless experience you have come to expect.
- Our delivery services have plans in place for a no contact drop-off service removing the need for direct contact for both parties.
- We have extended our return guarantee to 60 days. This extended window is valid for orders placed from 1st February 2020. Any order placed before this date will receive the traditional 30 day exchange or refund guarantee as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- Public Health England (PHE) has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus.
- Although some countries have closed their borders, this measure applies to people and not goods. Your order will therefore be able to arrive safely, and we very much appreciate your patience if it is delayed. For more information on each country, please see Royal Mail’s webpage.
- We are also prepared for Government announcements and have taken measures for our staff to work from home. We kindly ask for your patience as and when things may escalate and we will keep you updated as we go through this together.
To reiterate, for now at least, it is business as usual for us and we are confidently prepared for changes as the situation develops. Our brand is your brand, so if you have any questions please contact us and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please take the necessary precautions to protect yourself and those around you. Thank you for your incredible loyalty and support.